|Nivo:||For IT professionals|
|Kategorija prodajalca:||Windows Server|
|Tip učenja:||V učilnici|
|Cena:||1.190€ + DDV|
The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as configuring and troubleshooting name resolution, user and group management with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Group Policy,
implementing Remote Access solutions such as DirectAccess, VPNs and Web Application Proxy, implementing Network Policies and Network Access Protection, Data Security, deployment and maintenance of server images, as well as update management and monitoring of Windows Server 2012 environments.
- Module 1: Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Module 2: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 3: Managing User and Service Accounts
- Module 4: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Module 5: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Module 6: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Module 7: Implementing Network Access Protection
- Module 8: Implementing Remote Access
- Module 9: Optimizing File Services
- Module 10: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Module 11: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Module 12: Implementing Update Management
- Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Exam code: 70-411
- This exam is part two of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access, and data security. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary
for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.