|Nivo:||For IT professionals|
|Kategorija prodajalca:||Windows Server|
|Tip učenja:||V učilnici|
|Cena:||1.190€ + DDV|
This course is part one in a series of two courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to design and implement a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The two courses collectively cover designing, planning, deploying, securing, monitoring, automating, and virtualizing an enterprise server infrastructure. This course covers the knowledge and skills needed to provide an enterprise solution that supports manual and automated server installations in a
physical and virtual environment including the supporting file and storage services.
- Module 1: Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Module 2: Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Strategy
- Module 3: Planning and Deploying Servers Using Virtual Machine Manager
- Module 4: Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Module 5: Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Module 6: Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Module 7: Designing and Implementing an AD DS Organizational Unit Infrastructure
- Module 8: Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing Storage and File Services
- Module 11: Designing and Implementing Network Protection
- Module 12: Designing and Implementing Remote Access Services
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 R2 and Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS). For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Ability to work in a team/virtual team.
- Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations.
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 R2 MCSA.
- Exam code: 70-413
- This exam is part one of a series of two exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise scaled, highly virtualized environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to plan, configure, and implement the Windows Server 2012 services, such as server deployment, server virtualization, and network access and infrastructure. Passing this exam along with the other exam confirms that a
candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for designing, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure services in a Windows Server 2012 environment.