|Nivo:||For IT professionals|
|Kategorija prodajalca:||SQL Server |
|Tip učenja:||V učilnici|
|Cena:||1.190€ + DDV|
This course describes how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a BI solution. Students will learn how to create a data warehouse with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Module 2: Data Warehouse Hardware Considerations
- Module 3: Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Module 4: Creating an ETL Solution with SSIS
- Module 5: Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Module 6: Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Module 7: Implementing an Incremental ETL Process
- Module 8: Enforcing Data Quality
- Module 9: Using Master Data Services
- Module 10: Extending SQL Server Integration Services
- Module 11: Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Module 12: Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- Exam code: 70-463
- This exam is primarily intended for ETL and data warehouse developers who create Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and whose responsibilities include data cleansing, and Extract Transform Load and data warehouse implementation.