|Nivo:||For IT professionals|
|Kategorija prodajalca:||SQL Server |
|Tip učenja:||V učilnici|
|Cena:||1.190€ + DDV|
The focus of this five-day instructor-led course is on creating managed enterprise BI solutions. It describes how to implement multidimensional and tabular data models, deliver reports with Microsoft® SQL Server® Reporting Services, create dashboards with Microsoft SharePoint Server PerformancePoint Services, and discover business insights by using data mining.
- Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Module 2: Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Module 3: Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Module 4: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Module 5: Introduction to MDX
- Module 6: Customizing Cube Functionality
- Module 7: Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- Module 8: Introduction to Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- Module 9: Implementing Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Module 10: Automating Report Execution and Delivery
- Module 11: Delivering BI with SharePoint PerformancePoint Services
- Module 12: Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Exam code: 70-466
- This exam is intended for business intelligence (BI) developers who focus on creating BI solutions that require implementing multi-dimensional data models, implementing and maintaining OLAP cubes, and creating information displays used in business decision making.